This manual documents aspects of the Revel framework.
- New to Revel?
- Can’t find what you’re looking for?
- Need help?
- Found a bug or want a feature ?
- Want to contribute ?
You may have noticed the Improve this page button at the top right of most documentation pages. Please note:
- You need to be logged into github to be able to edit the page or you will get a 404
- You can also edit any other pages (such as front page) of revel, even though there isn’t a button.
Refer to the documentation repository revel.github.io to make any changes.
- Report documentation bugs, errors etc here